Asher spreads out on the new couch.
Sorry about the red eyes but isn't she cute?!
I have been wanting a new couch for years. When we first got our leather couches EIGHT years ago we were so happy with the look and the comfort of them until the leather started to show signs of wear and suddenly--we had a massive tear in one of the cushions. Lately I had been not just horrified by the tears but by the look of the couches. I'd outgrown them and wanted something new.
There were two couches that I really liked--the one we ultimately purchased and the one my awesome friend Sarah owns. Jamie and I decided to get the couch that no one in the neighborhood already owned. We didn't even see it in person--we simply ordered it and hoped for the best.
I love it! When the delivery men were unwrapping it Soren exclaimed, "It's like opening a present!" I completely agreed. The color is beautiful and it really lightens up the space. Now we have to find accent chairs and that is a much more difficult process.




1 comment:
Love, love, love it!!
Post a Comment