I found this drawing on the table recently and was so delighted to immediately recognize that it was a firetruck! I asked Asher about it and he pointed out the firefighter driving the truck (love his hat), the unraveling hose, the ax, and the ladder. I asked him what the scribbles were behind the fire fighter and he said, "Oh, that's the fire chief--he's melting." Shoot, sorry chief!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Drawing by Asher
I found this drawing on the table recently and was so delighted to immediately recognize that it was a firetruck! I asked Asher about it and he pointed out the firefighter driving the truck (love his hat), the unraveling hose, the ax, and the ladder. I asked him what the scribbles were behind the fire fighter and he said, "Oh, that's the fire chief--he's melting." Shoot, sorry chief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I LOVE this! Seriously love the hat.
When you guys come out again you should bring Asher by so he can put on Uncle Steves turn-outs and hat.
Next time you come out you should come by and let Asher try on Uncle Steves turn-outs and fire captains Hat.
The fire chief melting - ha! Your boys are so clever and smart and sweet. So entertaining.
Post a Comment