Maeve on the farm three months ago--she's now standing in the field!

Oh baby Maeve! Seeing her eating a strawberry (whilst standing!) on her cousin's berry farm makes me swoon. Such a happy sight! I'm still in shock that she stands and walks and hardly crawls anymore. She seems to kick this baby business to the curb and yet...she sure acts like a baby at bedtime!
We had fun with Maeve in Bristol and she adored her cousins and all the attention she so eagerly received from them. She rallied very well without proper naps and regular meals and in general made for pleasant company. She's so dang cute!




4 comments:
I'm not sure what looks more delicious, Maeve or those strawberries. What, I know. Maeve's legs! Love that little girl.
ARRRGH! You are killing me with those photos.Can't wait to be there and hold her and have fun with the boys.
!
She is so cute! btw Where do you get her bows?
I just want to squeeeeeeze those chunky legs!!
Post a Comment