Refusing to smile.
Starting to smile...
Maeve at her favorite perch! I LOVE seeing her peek out the windows.
My friend Kristin told them they were NOT allowed to smile and boy did they smile!
The weather was chilly last weekend so we busted out our long sleeves and pants! Soren also insisted that he and Asher wear their puffy vests. Be still my fall and winter loving heart! It had been MONTHS since I last saw my little men in pants and I was really taken back by their cuteness. It is easy to measure their growth by pulling out last year's pants to see how much shorter they are (Soren) or how they fit perfectly this year (Asher).
The weather is warmer again but we are ignoring the warmer temps by wearing our long sleeves, pants, and cozy pjs anyways!




1 comment:
I love fall weather. It so easy to hide the extra curves that find their way onto my body during the dark, cold fall/winter days. That part of the country shines in October. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment