We celebrated Asher and Soren's birthday a week early in Bristol. It just made sense to start the good times in the presence of family and especially cousins! Their cousins and I decorated the dining room and my favorite were the special streamer lined chairs for the birthday boys--honestly, that sweet touch from Berkeley really meant a lot to me.
I bought cakes and fancy ice cream (Blue Bell). I topped Asher's cake with a fire fighter (naturally) and Soren's with a police man. I tried to use frosting gel to write Happy Birthday and their names but my cake cursive melted into a hot mess and ended up looking like I had slit my wrists over their cakes. Good times!
The boys were spoiled with wonderful presents but mostly from the attention and affection that only cousins can give.




3 comments:
Happy birthday to those sweet boys!
So cute! They deserve to be spoiled.
Happy Birthday to A&S!!
Post a Comment