Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Labor Day!







I ran a 5K with my SIL Lori this morning-my first race in YEARS. I felt slow but I was so happy to be alive on such a cool, beautiful morning. Running through Jamie's hometown also felt special. I am grateful for him.


6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Woo Hoo!!! You're amazing! Isn't this cooler weather great?!

Amberlyn said...

Yay!!! What a great way to celebrate labor day! You look great. Hope you have a fun time in Bristol!!

Denise said...

Awesome job!

jocie said...

Rock on Jess!

Sarah said...

Way to go! This seems like a much better idea than my Labor Day morning (which involved pigging out on a big breakfast!)

The Carvers said...

Who is that fox beside you? So glad we got to be together. I love spending time with you. It seems like everytime we see each other I get to know you more and more, and I love it!. Thanks for being a great sis!